- Urdu Keyboard application was created by two college students, Ali Raza and Syed Ali.
- It is the first and only keyboard application for Urdu language.
- The application has been downloaded over a million times.
- It is available for free on Google Play Store.
- Urdu Keyboard supports over 200 million users worldwide.
- The application offers a wide range of features such as Urdu transliteration, Urdu typing, Urdu voice input, and Urdu emoji.
- Urdu Keyboard is compatible with all major Android devices.
- The application has been featured in several media outlets, including The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and Forbes.
- Urdu Keyboard team is currently working on expanding the application to support more languages.
- Urdu Keyboard is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning or using the Urdu language.
Install Urdu Keyboard for Free on PC or LaptopThese links follow a webpage, where you will find links to official sources of Urdu Keyboard App. If you are a Windows PC user, then just click the button below and go to the page with official get links. Please note that this app may ask for additional in-app or other purchases and permissions when installed. Install App
Top 10 of Interesting Facts About Urdu Keyboard
The Best Tips for New Urdu Keyboard Users Assuming you want a list of tips for the best Urdu Keyboard app experience: Use an app that is specifically designed for the Urdu language. There are many great options, so take some time to research which would be best for you. Make sure the app you choose has a good rating and positive reviews...Continue Reading →